How do you grow your revenue without increasing overhead costs? Or hiring a ton of employees?
That’s the definition of scaling a business, and 3x entrepreneur Alex Batdorf is here to tell us how to do it, no matter what your business model is.
She’s been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Harvard, and Turner Broadcasting, and she’s got all the knowledge you need to scale in your business & the important things you need to know when it comes to planning for sustainable scaling to happen.
👉 👉 Learn to create a scalable product in 48 hours or less with Business Bitch’s FREE training on “The Easiest Passive Income Strategy.” See you inside!
Things we talked about:
- What does it mean to scale a business?
- What things to lean into when you start to scale your business for the first (or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.) time
- How the lack of information curation can actually hurt businesses trying to grow & scale
- The “Fuck 4%” movement
- Why it’s so crucial to focus on SELLING when you first start your business; and when you decide to grow it to the next level
- The 80/20 role or the “Pareto Principle”: 20% of your activity equates to 80% of your results
- Continually going back to your books & your numbers to figure out what to lean into to scale next
- The best selling mindset: selling is serving
Links mentioned in the episode:
- The Easiest Passive Income Strategy: BusinessBitch.com Freebie Training
- You’ll Starve if You Don’t Sell on the Business Bitch Blog
- Get Sh!t Done blog post