Having an online funnel (or two, or three) in place is THE main way to start scaling your business to more profits and more time-freedom for yourself.
The coolest thing about funnels is that you don’t have to have a “go big or go home” mentality to be successful with them: if you’re just starting out in business, putting in a small, basic funnel that makes a small handful of sales per month can be enough to make a MASSIVE difference for you.
In this episode, I go over the FIVE main elements every funnel needs, and give you example funnels to mimic for three different business types: freelancers or creative agencies, consultants, and digital product selling for passive income.
Things we talked about
- The basics of a sales or online marketing funnel
- Why you don’t need a “go big or go home” mindset
- The backbone of any basic funnel: email
- The five main elements of every online funnel
- What is a landing page? What elements do you need on it?
- Freebies and/or lead magnets
- Calls to Action
- Sales pages
- Software suggestions to get you started for cheap
- Ads + Funnels: when to use ads & when to hold off (& WHY to hold off on ads at first)
- An example funnel for three different business types
- 25:27: Example funnel for freelancers & agencies
- 29:20: Example funnel for consultants
- 32:32: Example funnel for digital products & passive income
- Doing A/B tests & integrating video to increase conversions, signups, and sales
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Business Bitch Podcast Episode 37: Why You MUST Separate Your Sales & Marketing Plans
- Copy Power’s Free Copywriting Course (use this to get more signups, conversions, & sales in your funnels)
- Divi: easy-to-use website builder
- Business Bitch free tutorial on using Divi
- Book a Business Bitch Troubleshooting Call
- Email Autoresponder Softwares:
- PayHip – Put a digital product up for sale & collect payments without needing a website!
- Acuity: schedule calls & collect payments
👉 If you need help with planning your funnel or setting up any of the technology, feel free to book a troubleshooting call with me at BusinessBitch.com/troubleshoot so we can get you up & running ASAP!