Before we start, I just want to clarify for the Karens & Chads: No, I’m not saying people in poverty are bad or evil in any way. I’m talking to the entrepreneurs, wanna-be entrepreneurs, and people striving for success. Kaphish?
I’ve had a few really frustrating conversations lately:
People who’ve booked discovery calls, know that they know that they know they want my help, and then totally freeze up when it’s time to make the damn payment or book my fucking service.
They can see SO CLEARLY how I can help them get to where they want to go, help them make WAY more money than they’re making now, and can tell by talking with me that with-out-a-doubt I know my shit & will 100% coach them to success.
And even though my prices are way more affordable than the average high-end business coach who can take you from $0/mo to $5,000/mo in just a few months’ time, they freeze up.
They give the full myriad of excuses, but the worst one I’ve heard thus far is:
- “I believe in abundance for the world, but I think maybe me being in poverty is the way to contribute to getting there.”
Are you fucking kidding me?!?
You think that you choosing not to have enough money to live is somehow gonna change the world?
That you giving up ANY chance of having power to change things is magically gonna change things?
That those who make up “the powers that be” or “politicians” or “evil corporations” or “the swamp” are going to see the light in your ways and decide to live in poverty with you?
Stop fucking kidding yourself.
As if they’re going to leave their lives of luxury, beautiful homes, delicious food, and first-class flights for the stress of possibly getting kicked out of a shit-hole apartment they can’t even afford to heat.
There is no glory in poverty.
I’ll say it again & again & again until I’m blue in the face.
I know it’ll trigger some people, especially if taken out of context, but you don’t sign up to hear from the “business bitch” just to get fluffy rainbows in your inbox all the time. You came for truth and real, raw help growing your company. For motivation from a no-nonsense place.
Instead, there *is* glory for making good money for yourself, and here’s why:
- 💵 When you have more dollars to spend, you get to choose where those dollars go. You can chose to support companies that back your values, instead of being forced to support an “evil corporation” because you have no other choice but to go for the cheapest option.
- 🏠 When you have money, you can afford a comfortable home with a separate, quiet office space, instead of cramming everyone into the same two rooms & getting angry all day every day that the kids, your spouse, and the dog won’t shut the f* up so you can concentrate.
- 🚗 When you have money, you can move. If things start going down the shit hole where you currently live, you have the option of going elsewhere. Instead of staying behind risking your health, safety, and sanity.
- 📈 When you have excess money to the point of being wealthy, you can invest in OTHER peoples’ good ideas, making the world a better place even faster. (And if they’re successful, putting more money in your pocket to do more of this!)
- 🌎 🕊️ When have the cash flow to support what you TRULY believe in, it takes funding away from “the powers that be” and “politicians” and “evil corporations” and “the swamp”, and puts it in the hands of BETTER people who are interested in a truly harmonious humanity, rather than the other way around.
So, no, there’s no glory in poverty.
And while one month with me might not make your a millionaire, it will get you on the path to making a noticeable about MORE money this month than you did last.
I know I could get you to six figures in a year, and if you paid me my top price and coached for 12 months, it’d only cost you $6,000.
A $6,000 ($500/mo) investment for $100,000 or more in return?
Seems like a god damn no-brainer, right?
It is…. Until you start making excuses.
Or start deluding yourself that there’s some kind of glory to be found in choosing to stay poor. 🙄
And look, if you’re poor right now: I get it.
I’ve been there too.
There’s absolutely no shame in starting there, or even returning there after you have something a try and it didn’t work out.
What is unfortunate, though, is choosing to stay there.
I’ve got free content on my website to help you out of it.
I’ve got cheap trainings to help you take the next step.
And the most you can possibly pay me right out (outside of my done-for-you website & email marketing service) is $500 per month.
UNHEARD OF in the coaching world at the level I play at.
But you know what?
I don’t care.
I don’t give a shit if Susie Q is charging 2x what I do for the same or less services.
I care about my mission.
Which is putting money in your pocket, and getting more people out of financial stress and into financial abundance. To make the world a better place.
Buy one of my online classes.
Or book a call to find out what the best product or service is for your situation.
I always take your budget into account and give you the best suggestion based on your goals and how fast you’re willing to / want to move.
See you in one of my courses or talk to you soon!