The Times, They Are A-Changin’
And none of us know what the world’s going to look like when all this passes. But one thing’s for damn sure: it’s gonna be different.
On the bright side: WAY more people are going to be working from home, companies will have figured out effective cost-saving measures to pay their people more, and billions of people will have realized their REAL priorities in life.
On the not-so-bright-side: a lot of people will have lost their jobs, many businesses will not re-open, and people ready to enter the workforce again will find the job-getting competition difficult.
As a Business Bitch, I’m here to help people make money.
I started my business to help people become self-employed, to grow as entrepreneurs, and/or to grow their side hustles into something that both changes the world and puts reliable cash in their bank.
But now we’ve got a new need.
I’m not talking about the kind of “get your shit together” that makes you feel bad for not hustling 24/7.
Because I think that’s bullshit even when the economy is going great.
I’m talking about getting our shit together in a way that’s meaningful for us:
Getting those unemployment checks if you qualify for them.
Using the money to keep yourself afloat yes, but also to CREATE something that’ll sustain you through any type of economic situation that comes our way: inflation, deflation, recession, depression, bubble, or boom.
Making sure we have the life we WANT, regardless of external forces.
And that’s why I put this summit together.
And THAT is what this summit is for.
It’s 100% free, and we’ll never try to upsell you on the content.
We’ll have free video interviews from experts on topics like:
- How to start getting freelance clients during a recession
- What TF to do if you’ve been laid off
- Things you need to know about unemployment & payroll during this time
- How to sustainably start a business with your current time & money limitations.
- Monetizing any online presence you already have
- Self-care & processing your emotions in a healthy way
- What TF to do about your stock market investments
- Daily productivity even when you don’t feel like it. (Without beating yourself up.)
- Keeping yourself sane with positive mental habits
- How to deal with being down for 3 months or more
- And so on…..
Panel of experts
Here’s our panel of guests helping you through this summit. Check them out, and say hi to them on the internet! 👋
Founder of Business Bitch
Manufacturing Happy Hour & Pubcast Worldwide
Value Yourself Coaching
High Performance Coach: Blazen Systems
Bestselling Author; Side Hustle Genius
Host of Crazy Wisdom Podcast
Life & Goal-Setting Coach
Launch Strategist: Take Your Biz from Physical to Online
Founder of Millo.co
Etsy Seller: Founder of Evosancta
The Payroll Guy
America's Benefit LLC
Video Confidence Coach
Storyteller in Chief of Counterweight Creative
Kim Ikemia Arrington
Courageous Career Women & Courageant Consulting Group
Schedule of Events
Below are the dates & times each session will publish. “Morning” sessions will be sent out at 9 am Eastern, and “Afternoon” sessions at 3 pm Eastern, according to the daily themes.
When you sign up, you’ll get immediate access to watch ALL sessions, so you can jump straight into the ones you’re most interested in. 🤩
Day One: Setting the Foundation with Self Care
- Morning: Self care during quarantine + emotional & grief processing: Amanda Ferrat
- Afternoon: Positive mental + physical habits: Michelle Blasen
Day Two: Transmuting Stressful Times into Creativity
- Morning: The link between productivity & stress: Stewart Alsop
- Afternoon: Making money & starting a business during a recession: Chelsea Baldwin
Day Three: Let’s Start Making Money!
- Morning: Money-making opportunities that already exist all around you: Chris Guillebeau
- Afternoon Double Session:
- Monetizing your already-existing online presence: Chris Luecke
- Selling on Etsy: Ashley Redican
Day Four: Taking Your Business Online
- Morning: Taking your business online: Renee Serrant-Layne
- Afternoon: Being confident on live video: Linda Ugelow
Day Five: The Legal + Financial ‘Fun Stuff’ of Entrepreneurship
- Morning: Affordable health insurance when you’re self-employed / lose your benefits: Mark Dunn
- Afternoon Double Session:
- All the legal things you need to know about starting a business: Jamie Lieberman
- What businesses need to know about payroll: Pincus Schiff
Day Six: Anchoring into NEW Goals for 2020
- Morning: “See” your future & decide how to work towards it: Amy Dowlman
- Afternoon: Setting new, realistic 2020 goals you’re excited about: Jamie Holbrook
Day Seven: Get Freelance Clients, Easily
- Morning: Find your perfect freelance niche: Eleanor Goold
- Afternoon: Setting up an online portfolio to get clients: Preston Lee
Day Eight: How to Handle Things Tanking
- Morning: What to do with your stock market investments right now: Drew Wynn
- Afternoon: How to handle your business being down for 3 months or more: Matthew Warnock
Day Nine: Looking Good Online + Community Building
- Morning: DIY a website, even if you’ve never done it before: Chelsea Baldwin
- Afternoon Double Session:
- Taking a selfie that looks like a professional headshot: Karaminder Ghuman
- Growing & keeping an online community engaged: Jeremy Enns
Day Ten: Leveraging Your Layoff & Creating a Useful Work From Home Schedule
- Morning: How to advance your career right now, even if you’ve been laid off: Kim Ikemia Arrington
- Afternoon: Create a “new” routine that keeps you productive, but also sane: Brittany Berger