In today’s episode, we’re talking to Amanda Ferrat of Value Yourself Coaching about ALL THE THINGS self care. As an entrepreneur or business owner during the coronavirus pandemic, there’s a lot of uncertainty out there, and that uncertainty can REALLY start to weigh us down if we’re not proactive in taking care of it.
Quarantine might not feel quite as intense as it used to, but we’re still dealing with a lot of the fallout from it, so Amanda’s advice is just as relevant as it was two months ago when we were all getting used to our first month of staying away from public places.
Listen to this episode if you’re going through a hard time in business or life right now, and you need some concrete things to help yourself feel better and to start getting yourself back on track to your normal self.
You can view the video version of Amanda’s session right here, and sign up for free access to ALL of the sessions in my ‘Get Your Shit Together During Covid’ Virtual Summit right here.
Listen to the full episode for all of Amanda’s powerful advice, but here’s a brief collection of the topics we talked about:
- Anticipatory grief over potential life changes we can’t control
- Beginning to manage your anticipatory grief without shutting it down
- Social self care
- Immune health
- Intellectual self care
- Vocational & financial self care
- Spiritual self care
- Emotional self care
Mental health resources she sent me after the session:
- NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Illness 1-800-950-NAMI(6264)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline 1-800-662-HELP(4357)
- Crisis Text Line, Text HOME to 741741
Find her online:
- Journal prompts on Pinterest
- Value Yourself Coaching on Instagram
- Value Yourself Coaching’s Facebook page
Her book & podcast recommendations: